The Community Center is getting a much needed roof replacement starting next week. The Community Center/Riverside doors and parking spaces north of the gym will be unavailable starting Monday, March 13th for approximately two weeks (maybe less if the weather cooperates!). Please use the main Community Center doors during that time. In addition, our exterior walls are getting a good cleaning and grouting as well. We do not expect that either project will disrupt programming, please pardon our dust.
Menomonee Falls High School
Principal: Robert Vitale
Asst. Principals: Suzy Thomas & Kirk Woosencraft
Athletic & Activity Director: Ryan Anderson
Principal: Lynn Grimm
Asst. Principal: Scott Marty
Ben Franklin (Includes Early Learning Center (4K))
Asst. Principal: Andy Eisenbach
Wondering which elementary school is YOUR elementary school?
Check out the boundaries map here.
- Total Enrollment – 4K-12th – 4019
- Staff - Full and Part Time - 658
- Graduation rate: 98%
- What are we proud of? A whole lot!
- Here's a district-wide overview in one sheet: District At A Glance
- Looking to take a deep dive into our data? Check out our Performance Results
- Aquatics programs for schools, families, and community members
- Kids Inc. before and after school program
- Hot lunch and breakfast programs at all schools
- Intervention based Summer School enrollment – 422
- Summer spectrum enrollment – 99
- Teen Center
- The Menomonee Falls Food Pantry serves our families facing economic challenges
- Community Education and Recreation program
Menomonee Falls is the biggest little village in Wisconsin! No, we can't prove it, but we can tell you that "The Falls" has a small-town feel with lots of big-city amenities.
- Population – 32,647
- Parks – 15 parks in the Menomonee Falls area
- Wisconsin Area Technical College
- Many Civic and faith-based organizations